Ever wanted a game where you could use your intuition to have fun and earn money at the same time? Well, Axie Infinity is one of those games that made it possible to do so. With enough research and the right approach, you can convert the in-game assets known as “Axies” by collecting, breeding, raising, and battling creatures called “axies”. Axies utilizes a pay-to-earn model where users can earn and tokens that allows them to be traded on Binance as Ethereum based cryptocurrency. So if you have a good amount of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and know what works best in the market, Axie Infinity will give you an incredible experience.
With the game being out for some time, millions of people are drawn to this game and earning a decent amount of money. However, due to immense traffic, the game often causes issues and server glitches. Currently, there’s a recent bug in the game that’s currently not letting players log into their account is the issue of scanning QR codes, and NO! you are not getting banned if you’re facing this issue and we at Digistatement will guide you step by step on how to fix this issue and log back into the game safely.
AXIE INFINITY FETCHING CAN’T DETECT QR CODE AND TRY AGAIN ERRORS?
While the app facing problems in scanning QR codes can be intimidating, we assure you that is not the case and you can easily solve this problem. All you have to do is change your device’s DNS settings manually. Using Google’s public DNS servers will give you less ping and fix the QR code error as well. If you like using Mavi’s Hub to play Axie Infinity, changing DNS settings on your PC will solve the connection issues, and the app work as intended. Remember, changing DNS information will not get the user banned on Axis Infinity. Here are the detailed steps to change your DNS operator from your ISP to Google Public DNS.
On your Android device
- Navigate to WiFi settings on your mobile device
- Tap on Arrow next to the WiFi connection your device is connected to and open properties
- Scroll down until you find the IP settings, select it and change it from DHCP to Static
- Once you change your IP settings to static, you’ll notice various new options below.
- At the bottom, you will notice DNS1 and DNS 2 text boxes, Type 22.214.171.124 in DNS 1 and 126.96.36.199 in DNS 2.
On your PC
Follow the necessary steps on changing IP settings on the PC
- Open Control Panel
- Seach Network and Sharing Center and click on it
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right Click on your network/ethernet protocol and select properties
- Click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPV4)
- Click on properties
- Use the mentioned DNS server addresses
- Change Primary DNS Server to 188.8.131.52
- Change Alternate DNS Server to 184.108.40.206
- Apply the aforementioned settings
- Relaunch Mavis Hub to play Axie Infinity
Your QR error on Axie Infinity will be solved and give you good internet speeds.