In fast-paced gunfights, especially in BR gamest it is important to maintain good visuals with stable performance so you can respond to any attacks or react quickly. Games like Call of Duty Warzone and the latest COD Vanguard often require this so you can spot an enemy from a mile. However, the base game is often set to maximum graphics. This not only costs performance but also your matches as your opponent can easily get the drop on you if you fail to react faster. If you’re struggling and are looking for the right settings that provide sharper details while preserving the performance, our guide will help you to achieve the perfect balance between both. We’ll recommend you the best settings that will not only give you higher framerates but also enhance visuals in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Best settings for clear visuals in Call of Duty Vanguard
If you’re on Xbox or Playstation 5, you can change the color filter in the game to suit your needs. To select perfect visuals, select the following settings listed below
- Press the “Options” button
- Scroll down to the “Settings” option
- Under the “Graphics” section, select “Safe Area” and adjust your screen.
- Then select “Color Customization”, then select “Color Filter”
- Under the “Color Filter” select one from 3 filters and choose whatever you like.
- After picking your preferred color filter go to “Color Filter Target” and choose either “World” or “Both”.
Field of View
Increasing the field of view can improve the draw distance, allowing you to see more on your screen. this is important to spot an enemy from a distance. The more you increase it, the better. But since we’re opting for the best visuals while keeping the performance in check. If your default FOV is set to 80, it is recommended to increase the field of view to 90 or 100.
This option will reduce the blurry images and sharpen the textures in the game. If you’re playing on a 4K HDR TV, you’ll be able to notice it.
On-Demand Texture Streaming
You can use this option if you have high-speed internet. You can turn on this feature as this will download high-quality texture packs to your console storage. Resulting in more vibrant and colored details on your game. If you have limited internet, you can enable download limits so the game doesn’t use too much data.
Changing settings through the console.
If you wish to improve the visuals, even more, you can do so in the settings of your Playstation or Xbox console. Follow the necessary steps to change the visuals.
- Under Home Screen, go to the settings option in the console
- Under the “Settings” tab, select “Screen and Video”
- Select “Video Output” and turn on HDR. After that, select “Adjust HDR”
- Close the game and follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s it, now you can play Call of Duty Vanguard with the best visuals and enjoy the game in it’s glory.