Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard has a lot of settings for PC which can help optimize performance based on the PC’s Specs. If you want to maximize the performance of your system, tweaking Vanguard’s visuals can help you achieve your goals. These settings below will help you achieve the best possible FPS within Multiplayer for your PC’s capabilities. This not only improves performance but also visibility, which gives an edge at certain points in a match.
Here are all the settings listed below:
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Monitor: Your primary gaming monitor
- Refresh Rate: Monitor’s refresh rate
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Off
- Framerate Limit: Unlimited
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled
- Display Resolution: Monitor’s resolution
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Focused Mode: Off
- Focused Mode Opacity: 0
- Display Adapter: Your GPU
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Render Resolution: 100
- VRAM Usage Target: 80%
Details & Textures
- Texture Resolution: High
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: High
- Particle Quality Level: Low
- Particle Resolution: Low
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Off
- Tesselation: Off
- Level of Detail: Low
- Level of Detail Distance Quality: Low
- Volumetric Quality Level: Low
Shadow & Lighting
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Sun Shadow Cascades: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: On
- Spot Cache Size: Low
- Cache Sun Shadows: On
- Spot Shadow Quality: Low
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- GTAO: Low
- Screen Space Reflection: Low
Post Processing Effects
- Anti-Aliasing: SMAA T2X
- Filmic Strength: 0
- V-RAM target Usage: 90
- NVDEIA DLSS: Balanced (sets your game to a lower resolution, increasing performance, but gives the appearance of a high resolution.)
- Field of View: 100-120
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Camera Movement: Least
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
- Depth of Field: Off
- NVIDIA Reflex low latency: ON
Other methods to improve FPS:
It is recommended to optimize not just the in-game settings but also the 3D settings for your GPU. Here are the settings listed below for NVIDIA 3D Settings on it’s control panel. This will help improve the FPS and overall performance by quite a lot.
Another thing that can be added to on top of this is through prioritizing performance in graphic settings.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Display -> Graphics.
- Click on COD Vanguard -> Options -> High performance.
These are all the settings possible to obtain a good enough visual performance with the ideal or over the set ideal performance, Visibility and FPS.
You can check out even more detailed settings including controls for PC and Consoles with the link here.