It has been about a month since Call of Duty Vanguard has been out. In multiplayer modes, the game adds a variety of new weaponry for players to level up. Weapons must be levelled up to acquire additional attachments, much like in prior Call of Duty games with bigger install sizes. The more gun attachments a player has, the more weapon options he or she has for that class.
In Call of Duty: Vanguard, players may earn XP in two ways. Player XP is acquired in a variety of ways, including multiplayer games, kills, and medals. These activities all help players get XP and level up their characters. Weapon XP can only be acquired by killing people with that particular weapon. Medals earned for double or triple kills will not enhance weapon XP acquired. Players will not get weapon XP by completing the short campaign mode. Instead, each kill in a respawn game style earns you 105 weapon XP at a fixed rate. Both are important requirements to compete and perform well in a match.
Weapons have an essential role in aiding players to attain the firepower to acquire XP. It may not be necessary to level up the guns to avail all attachments, but they definitely do provide the player with flexibility in various modes. Many players have been curious about what weapons in the game hold the title for the best. So, here are some of the best weapons in no particular order.
Top 5 Weapons in COD Vanguard:
- The MP40 – It is a gun held in high regard even by players in the Beta. It is an SMG that dishes out lots of damage while having an easy to handle the recoil. It is like a do-it-all type of SMG that works in both close and mid range combat. Its only shortcoming is its magazine size, which depletes quite quickly. This is however manageable if you get attachments for it while pairing it with an AR.
- Automation – It is considered one of the best ARs within the game. It is fast firing and has low recoil, although it may not hit as hard as the STG 44. The weapon’s official name is Fedorov Avtomat AR, although it’s better known as Automation. When you achieve level 8, you’ll be able to unlock it.
- STG 44 – It is like a do-it-all rifle that has one of the best damage, magazine size and fire rate. It has many attachment slots that allow it to be very versatile. It can possess one of the longest barrels for long range or choose to go the mid and close range as well. It is quite agile with work with better control and range among others. The attachments help compensate for the flaws of the gun horizontal control and other issues.
- Einhorn revolving Shotgun – The strength and precision of this weapon will allow you to take out many enemies at once. If you plan to use any shotguns, this is the one for you. It contains quite accurate shots, however, you compromise with range and fire rate. It is a good weapon for mobility and damage. The attachments make it more lethal depending on which ones you use on it.
- M1928 – The M1928 – or Thompson, as it’s called in Call of Duty Vanguard – is one of the greatest SMGs for players to employ. The M1928 has a big magazine and a fast rate of fire, and you may customize it with various attachments to become one of the greatest Vanguard weapons. It is the perfect formula for aggressive SMG players.