Coral Island like most video games has its fair share of setbacks. Good thing is most of these errors can be resolved easily. In this article, we will discuss the possible fixes for Coral Island getting stuck at the loading screen which many fans have raised concerns about for some time now.
Different players who have encountered the issue have tried various workarounds to resolve the loading screen issue in the game. That is not to downplay the constant efforts of the developers of Coral Island to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Nevertheless, we have compiled possible fixes to the issue from various players who rectified it.
Coral Island Getting Stuck At Loading Screen for Many Players: Is There Any Fix Yet
It should be noted that one or two of these solutions may not actually resolve the issue, which is why we recommend you try them one after the other till you get the one that works for you. Here we go.
Step 1) Reboot Your System
Rebooting keeps proving itself to be the most popular step in resolving glitches and errors in most games. So, reboot your system and confirm if the issue has cleared after launching. If this doesn’t work, it’s time to take another step.
Step 2) Update GPU Drivers
1) First, press the Windows + X keys and click on Device Manager, then double-click on Display Adapters.
2) Then right-click on the Dedicated Graphics Card and select Update Driver, then select the Search Automatically for Drivers option.
3) Wait for the latest patch to download and install.
Step 3) Close Background Tasks
It could be that the background tasks are slowing down the game, causing the stuck on loading screen issue.
1) Start by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager, and then click on the Processes Tab.
2) Now select the tasks that are unnecessary and close them using the End Task button.
Step 4) Delete Save Folder
The issue could be from a corrupt saved file that you have to manually delete. Here is how to go about it.
1) First, open File Explorer and navigate to This PC.
2) Then open C; Drive or the drive the game is saved in, and open the Users Folder and enter the folder with your username on it.
3) Now, open AppData Folder and then the Local Folder which will lead you to ProjectCoral Folder.
4) Click open the ProjectCoral Folder.
5) Right-click on the Saved Games Folder and select the Delete option.
Step 5) Verify Game Files
If the issue is from a missing or corrupt file, you can fix it by updating the game files.
1) First, launch Steam and select Library.
2) Then make a right-click on Coral Island and select Properties>>Local Files.
3) Now click Verify Integrity of Game Files and wait for the process to complete.
Step 6) Update Windows
This step is basic but it could easily be forgotten.
1) Start by navigating to Settings, then click Update & Security.
2) Now select Check for Updates and wait for the updates to install if any are available.
That should resolve the Coral Island getting stuck at the loading screen issue. Kindly share this article with friends, and stay in touch with Vabsaga for more updates.