Farming Simulator 22’s developers, Giants Software, have made it relatively simple to access the game’s mod features. Even on consoles, you’ll have fast access to a variety of tweaks and enhancements to pick from. To access the mods -> go to the main menu and choose “Downloadable Content” from the Main Menu of the game. When you go to this menu, you’ll get a list of all the mods that are available, sorted by type. This may be anything from new Vehicles, new equipment to a government grant to support you in recovering from a particularly difficult financial year.
Usually it is pretty easy to install mods from this menu and immediately select and launch them into your save files. However, sometimes players may face some issues with ModHub or find mods that may not particularly be available in the the Modhub. This may lead them to avail manual mod installations.
Here are the steps to Find the mod folder and install them:
Before we look for the mod folder, players should be aware that the mods will be accessible in three different file formats. Namely: .exe, .zip, .rar . If the Modhub isn’t working on your device, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix as soon as possible. If you obtain an Exe file, all you have to do is run it and it will operate on its own. If you receive a RAR file, you must extract it in order to obtain a Zip or Exe file. If it is a Zip file, follow the steps below and copy it to the location as instructed.
The loading times rise as the number of active mods increases, and employing script mods increases the risk of incompatibilities.
Here are the steps to copy the mod Zip into the mod folder:
- To get mods, go to farming-simulator.com or any other site of your choice.
- From the site, go to the Mods Menu.
- Browse the options and choose a mod that meets your requirements and the game’s version. By clicking on More Info, you can see what other people have said about it.
- To download the ZIP file, click the green Download ZIP file button.
- Move the Zip file into the Mod folder after the download is complete.
The location of the Mod folder for FS22 is:
- XP/Windows 10: User\My Games\FarmingSimulator22\Mods
- Vista: Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022\Mods
- Mac: /Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022/mods
- Mac (If downloaded from App Store): ~/Library/Containers/com.focus-home.farmingsim2022/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022/mods