The most anticipated sci-fi first-person shooter has been released and fans are overjoyed with everything the game has to offer. Especially it’s multiplayer. Every season will introduce an iconic battle pass that’ll feature unique cosmetics and items that’ll help you level up in the game. Giving you plenty of time to finish everyone and earn extra XP at the same time.
The game also allows you to level up from the previous seasons of battle pass if you missed one. Halo Infinite will offer daily challenges, weekly challenges in addition to extra daily challenges after you’ve completed the current ones with additional XP as a bonus.
How to level up in Halo Infinite!
Before we get into how you can level up in Halo Infinite, you should know about three different types of consumable items in the game. These items are known as Challenge Swap, XP Grants, and XP Boost. Players can use each item to acquire the specific benefit after activating one. Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts are only accessible through Battle Pass progress or bought directly from the shop. We’ll try to explain more about their uses and how they can be used in the game.
If you don’t like the current challenge and want to opt for a different one, you can use Challenge Swap to swap the current active weekly challenge for a random new one by consuming it. However, keep in mind that all of the current challenge’s progress will be lost if the player decides on using Challenge Swap to pick a new challenge,
To use Challenge Swap.
- In the main menu of Halo Infinite, access the battle pass by pressing R on a keyboard or Y from Xbox Controller
- Navigate to the challenges tab by pressing E on the keyboard or right bumper on an Xbox controller.
- Select the Challenge Swap icon to the left of the challenge you wish to replace. It is represented by two arrow rotating icons.
- Choose “Swap” to confirm the changes.
Using this consumable, you can use this option to grant double XP towards battle pass progress for the next 30 minutes.
To consume an XP Boost
- In the main menu of the game, launch the battle pass by pressing Y on an Xbox Controller or pressing R on a keyboard.
- After getting into the battle pass menu, launch the boot menu by pressing R on a keyboard and Y on Xbox Controller.
- Pick “Double XP Boost” from the options and confirm your selection.
XP Grant can be utilized to grant a flat XP reward towards battle pass progress
To use XP Grant:
- In the main menu of the game, head to the battle pass menu by pressing R on a keyboard and Y from Xbox Controller
- Under the battle pass menu, navigate to the boost menu by either pressing Y on an Xbox Controller or pressing R on the keyboard.
- Pick “XP Grant” from the options and confirm your selection.