Minecraft Realms has managed to gain huge popularity in the shortest amount of time which is why there are many players building their realms in Minecraft and enjoying them with their friends. Although the Minecraft Realms experience is quite smooth for the most part, some errors creep into the game whenever a new update rolls out. Likewise, the Minecraft Outdated Realm error is one such issue that has caused trouble for many. Are you facing the same issue? If yes, then consider reading this article till the end for all the details on how to fix the Minecraft Outdated Realm error. Here’s everything you need to know.
It is quite common for games to get bugged after a new update rolls out and Minecraft is no exception to that. Although new updates bring more features and content to the game, there are times when some game mechanics function incorrectly after an update is released. Well, the same is experienced by Minecraft Realms players as they are unable to access their realm after updating the game. Fortunately, there is a quick fix to this issue and we have featured it in this article. So, without any further ado, let’s get right into it.
How to fix Minecraft Outdated Realm error?
The Minecraft Outdated Realm error is a common error that has been encountered by many. Well, the Outdated Realm error is displayed when the game gets a new update, but your realm does not. It has been reported that waiting 48-72 hours after the update release usually fixes this issue automatically, but do you actually want to wait that long to play the game? No, right? So, follow the given method to bypass this error.
1) First of all, launch Minecraft and head to the Worlds menu. Here, you will see your realm.
2) Now, click on the Pencil icon(Edit) next to your realm.
3) Next, select the world you want to play and then click on the Edit World option.
4) After this, find the Download World option and click on it.
5) Now, go back and head to the Worlds menu again. You will see that the Downloaded world has been saved locally on your system for offline play. So, you need to select the downloaded world and enter it. Once the downloaded world is loaded, exit it and again go to the Worlds menu.
6) This time, select the Pencil Icon next to your realm and then click on the Replace World option. You will get a prompt to select which world to replace it with. Select the downloaded world and the uploading process will initiate.
7) After this, you will be able to access your realm without any issues.
So, this is how you can fix the Minecraft Outdated Realm error. For more such guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on Vabsaga.