Valorant is Riot Game’s free-to-play game which was launched exclusively for Microsoft Windows. In recent times, most players have complained of the game suddenly crashing on Windows 11. Therefore in this article, we will be looking at how to fix Valorant crashing on Windows 11 issue.
There are many reasons why this multiplayer video game keeps crashing on your Windows 11 PC. There’s a significant probability that Valorant won’t operate very effectively on a system that doesn’t meet the minimum requirements of the game. Also, when the graphics driver is outdated, Valorant tends to crash. Whatever the reason might be, let’s look at how to fix it.
How to Fix Valorant Crashing on Windows 11 Issue
Fortunately, there are ways to fix Valorant crashing on Windows11 issue. We’ve compiled a list of possible solutions. Diligently follow these steps.
Step 1) Make Sure your System can run the game
It is very important to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the game. In cases where the system doesn’t meet the requirements, crashing errors will occur.
Step 2) Update Graphics Driver
This is another crucial step to take in fixing the crashing issue of Valorant on Windows 11. Carry out the following procedures;
1) First, right-click on the Start Menu and open the Quick Access Menu.
2) Then navigate to the Device Manager and click on it.
3) Now, double-click on the Display Adapters category for more options.
4) Make a right-click on the desired Graphic Card and select Update Driver.
5) This automatically downloads and installs the latest version if there’s an available update.
6) To save changes done, restart your PC.
Step 3) Run the Game as an Administrator
Most times, the main cause of a game crashing on your PC is a lack of administrative access. To run the game as an administrator, do this:
1) Make a right-click on the Valorant icon and select Properties.
2) Navigate to the Compatibility Tab and click on it.
3) Put a check on the Run This Program As An Administrator box.
4) Click on Apply to save changes.
Step 4) Update Windows
An outdated Windows version can be the cause of the game crashing issue. To avoid this, download and install the most recent Windows update. Follow these steps;
1) Use Win + I to access Settings.
2) Select Windows Update.
3) Click on Check For Updates Tab and automatically, Windows scans for updates and download awaiting updates.
Step 5) Assign high Priority to Valorant
Another way to tackle this crashing issue is to give the game additional processing power. This can be done by modifying the game’s priority in Task manager. Follow these steps
1) Go to the Task Manager and click on it.
2) Select the Details Tab.
3) Make a right-click on the Valorant.exe and select the Set priority option. Now, select high from the menu.
4) Next, launch the game and confirm if the problem persists.
Step 6) Disable Overclocking
By using the overclocking approach, you can accelerate the speed of your CPU, or graphics card. However, when a system is overclocked, it would overheat and lead to crashing issues. In order to reverse whatever overclocking you’ve performed, reset the system to default settings.
Kindly share this article in your gaming community and don’t forget to stay in touch with Vabsaga for more gaming tips and updates.