Although manufacturers try their best to ensure these errors, bugs, and other issues do not happen, gamers do run into them nevertheless. For the Xbox Series X users, the console not loading anything when booted issue has made them furious. Good enough this issue as terrible as it sounds can be resolved by the user itself, which is why in this article, we will walk you through how to fix the Xbox Series X not loading anything issue. Let’s discuss the console briefly before we dive into the solutions.
With 1 terabyte and 512GB of storage for Series X and Series S respectively, the Xbox Series X/S as they are collectively called are the latest consoles from Xbox. Many gamers prefer them to the latest PS5 console while many others opt for PS5, so it can be confidently said the Xbox Series X/S and PS5 are contemporary rivals. Both are awesome gaming consoles and like every piece of technology that handles software, game software especially, they both have faults. So, how do you fix the Xbox Series X not loading issue?
How to Fix Xbox Series X Not Loading Anything Issue
We all know the frustrating scenario where all we want is to play a game with a friend or alone, only for the Xbox Series X console to load or boot for eternity. From the responses dropped by Microsoft and DIY steps tried by users that actually worked, here are possible fixes you should try.
Step 1) Restart the Console Multiple Times
This is obviously a basic troubleshooting tip to try as restarting usually resolves lots of issues. However, consider restarting multiple times. This usually clears the issue. To restart, you can try this out:
1) Unplug the console from the power source to ensure it is totally powered down, and wait for about 30 seconds.
2) Then plug it back and wait for it to boot. Now, press and hold the Bind and Eject buttons for 15 seconds till you hear the power-up tone.
Should the problem persist, try the next step.
Step 2) Reset Your Console
The problem could be from an error in your local data which might need you to clear the cache and reset the console. Here’s how to go about it.
1) Press and hold the power button till the console shuts down completely and wait for half a minute or so.
2) Then press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on, and then check if the green Xbox logo splash screen appears. If it does not, it means the override was successful.
3) Now unplug the power cable and plug it in again to start up the console.
Step 3) Contact Xbox Customer Support
At this point, if the issue still persists, contact Xbox Customer support via the official website to lay out your complaint. You can also contact them through their social media handles, as some users tend to get faster replies from their social media accounts.
Kindly share this article with friends, and stay in touch with Vabsaga for more updates.