Train Sim World 3 was recently released and many players of the previous title are interested to know if they can transfer the progress of Train Sim World 2 to the game. Well, fortunately, they can and we are going to share all the details regarding the same. So, consider reading this article till the end to know how to transfer Train Sim World 2 progress to Train Sim World 3.
Released on 6th Sept 2022, Train Sim World 3 is Dovetail Games’ newest entry to the train simulation genre. The game features a ton of content in the form of trains, tracks, and some unique in-game elements including Livery Designer and Scenario Planner. With that being said, many fans of the series wanted the game to feature a multiplayer mode, but that didn’t happen due to some reasons. If you are interested to know why a multiplayer mode isn’t included in Train Sim World 3, consider visiting our detailed article on the same here. Anyways, coming back to the topic, the devs at Dovetail Games have enabled players to transfer their progress of the previous game to the new one, so that they don’t have to start from scratch when switching to the new title. Since the game is new, many players are unaware of how to do so. Well, this is where our guide comes in. Continue reading.
How to transfer Train Sim World 2 progress to Train Sim World 3?
Transferring Train Sim World 2 progress to Train Sim World 3 is a no-brainer. You just need to follow some simple steps and you are good to go. So, without any further ado, let’s get right into it.
1) First of all, launch Train Sim World 3 and log in with your Dovetail Live account.
2) Next, you will be taken to a new screen where you will be asked to create a new profile or import one. If you logged in with the correct Dovetail Live Account which you have used to progress in Train Sim World 2, then clicking on the Import Profile button will display your existing profile in the game.
3) After importing, you will be asked if you would like to take the tutorial or begin your journey directly. You can choose the Beginner option to initiate the tutorial or the Experience option to head right into the in-game main menu.
4) Now, you have successfully transferred your progress from Train Sim World 2 to Train Sim World 3.
However, what if you have already created a new profile in the game and recently you came to know that you can import your existing profile into the game? Well, we have the right steps for that as well.
1) Launch the game and head to the My Profile tab.
2) Now, you will see that under the Create a New Profile option, the Import Profile option is featured.
3) Click on it, and the existing profile connected to your Dovetail Live Account will be displayed.
Note: There is one thing that you should be careful about. If your current profile and existing profile have the same names, then you won’t be able to import progress from your existing profile. In that case, you will have to delete the current profile and then click on the Import Profile button to transfer the progress.
So, now you everything about how to transfer Train Sim World 2 progress to Train Sim World 3. For more such guides, make sure to stay tuned with us on Vabsaga.