Offline single-player games like Sims 4 are best enjoyed when there aren’t many restrictions to a player’s imagination. Well, if you are interested to add new items to your house, decorating it, or even making a pond near it, you must be able to buy it. But, if you don’t have money, or have limited access, you won’t be able to access any of it. So, here comes the magic of cheats. Using cheats, you can bypass the progression system of the game and get access to a whole lot of items and whatnot. Want to know how to enable cheats in Sims 4? Continue reading for more details.
With new and consistent updates released by the devs, Sims 4 has been ruling the life-sim genre for years now. As the game is available on all major platforms including PC, PS, and Xbox, it has a massive player base. Well, the experience of Sims 4 has always been refreshing but did you know that you can turn that up a notch by enabling cheats in the game? Yes, Sims 4 supports cheats but not many players are aware of it. So, in this article, we will be sharing a step-by-step guide on how to enable cheats in Sims 4 on PC, PS4, and Xbox.
How to turn cheats on in Sims 4 on PC, PS4 & Xbox
Enabling cheats in Sims 4 is going to be different for each platform. So, without any further ado, let’s jump right into the details.
1) To enable cheats in Sims 4, you will need to access the cheat console first. To do so, first, launch Sims 4 and hold CTRL+Shift+C.
2) The Cheat Console will now appear. Now, inside the text box, type the given code- testingcheats true.
3) This will enable cheats in Sims 4.
For PS and Xbox
1) For accessing the Cheat Console, you will have to hold all four shoulder buttons simultaneously.
2) After this, enter the given code in the text box- testingcheats true. Now, cheats have been enabled in Sims 4.
After enabling cheats in the game, it is now time for you to find the right cheats that will ease your life in the game. So, what are you waiting for? Find some cheats and use them to get unlimited money or make real estate free. For more such articles on Sims 4 and information on newly released titles, make sure to visit Vabsaga daily.