There are few things in gaming more frustrating than playing in a language you do not understand. For one, a game like JWE 2 has a lot of labels, instructions, and in-game interactions. Not being able to understand them due to not being fluent in the default game language will surely affect gameplay negatively. If you have been looking for information on how to change Jurassic World Evolution 2 language on Xbox, you are at the right page as we will discuss that in detail.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the sequel to Jurassic World Evolution. The management and construction simulation game was developed and published by Frontier Developments. It features dinosaurs and other prehistoric reptiles which players are tasked with taking care of in the popular Jurassic Park. The game boasts many awesome mechanisms which we have discussed in related articles, so let’s focus on the topic at hand.
Jurassic World Evolution 2: How To Change Language On Xbox
Changing the in-game language on Xbox is far easier than one might think. For a start, the games downloaded via your Xbox console should have the default language set on your console. This means if you set your console language to English before downloading or purchasing a game, the English version of the game is what you will get. That being said, there are instances where your Xbox console language changes due to some reason and it affects the game. If you encounter such an issue, here is how to switch the language back to the one you are conversant with.
- First, boot your Xbox console and let the home screen load up.
- Then press the Xbox button on your controller and navigate towards the right till you get to the ‘Profile & System’ tab.
- From there, scroll down and select ‘Settings’, then scroll down a bit and select ‘System’.
- At this point, scroll over to the right and select ‘Language & Location’.
- The first tab on the next display is the Language tab. Click on it to select your preferred language.
- Right beneath that is the Language Region tab, from which you can select your region, then go down a bit to select your location.
- Now, get to the next tab on the right and make your language preferences for Spoken Language and Keyboard & Dictation.
- You are done. The next tab to the right will show you the Restart Now option, click on it to restart your system as this saves the changes you have made.
If your language is already set to the preferred one and the game’s language isn’t reflecting the change, then simply select another language on your Xbox console and then switch back to the original one. Should you run into complications that rarely happen, we recommend you contact Xbox customer support. Kindly share this article with friends and everyone in your gaming community. Also, don’t forget to stay in touch with Vabsaga for more gaming updates and tips. Have a great time.