Minecraft is one of the most played games in the current gaming industry. Well, the game is really exciting but it does have its fair share of errors that can ruin your seamless experience. In this article, we will be sharing details about the Minecraft error code 0x80131509 and discuss some potential fixes for this error. Here’s everything you need to know.
Recently, there have been numerous reports from players regarding the Minecraft error code 0x80131509. Due to this error, players are unable to install the latest update of the Minecraft Launcher on their system. Well, this is a serious issue as the error has the potential to prohibit players from playing the game entirely. However, with the help of various sources, we were able to find some really effective workarounds and fixes that might be getting rid of this Minecraft error for good. If you want more details on this, continue reading.
Minecraft error code 0x80131509: How to fix it
The Minecraft error code 0x80131509 is one of the errors that are caused by faulty system settings and network connectivity. So, to fix it, all you need to do is follow some basic troubleshooting steps. We have provided some basic workarounds and potential fixes for this error below:
1) The first and foremost thing you must check before trying to install the new update for your Minecraft Launcher on your system is to check your internet connection. If your wifi is slow or unstable, try switching to a wired connection for better connectivity.
2) Also, make sure that you don’t have an unofficial Minecraft launcher installed on your system. If you do, simply uninstall it and then try to install the updated Minecraft Launcher.
3) If both steps didn’t fix the problem for you, then this might be an issue related to your Minecraft Account. To fix this, you will have to sign in using the same account on your Xbox App and Microsoft Store. To do so, simply sign out from both platforms and then log in using the same credentials on both Xbox App and Microsoft Store.
4) If the error persists, consider downloading the Windows 7/8 version of the Minecraft Launcher. Visit here for the direct download link.
5) Make sure that you’ve downloaded the Minecraft Launcher from the official Minecraft website or Xbox App/ Microsoft Store. Sometimes, this error can occur if you try to update your Minecraft Launcher that was downloaded from a third-party website.
6) Lastly, you can try and update Windows OS. After the update, make sure to restart your system and then open the launcher to check if the error persists.
Well, these were all the potential fixes for the Minecraft error code 0x80131509. For more such guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.