Bored of playing the normal modes in Overwatch? Want something to spice up the game or face new challenges? Then, you must get familiar with Overwatch’s Game Browser mode and some workshop codes that will allow you to enjoy different game modes according to your mood. Well, there are players who would like to play the various custom-made games but they might not know how to use the Overwatch workshop codes to create their own games but with a little twist. If you are struggling with the same, your search ends here as we will be sharing all the details on how to use workshop codes in Overwatch for PS4, Xbox, & PC. So, without any further ado, let’s jump right into it.
Overwatch has been one of the pioneers in the intense FPS gaming genre. It is more vibrant than the typical CSGO environment but with different agents that have different skills. Developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Overwatch is still considered a very good game for beginners and that is why many new players are joining the game, even now. However, what new players won’t be aware of is that the game features a Browser mode where players can enter and enjoy tailor-made games by different players. If you want to create a custom game according to your likes, it is possible using the Game Browser mode where the Create option is flashed.
But, creating a new game right from scratch can be a hassle, and that’s where Overwatch Workshop codes come in handy. Using these codes, you can import a custom game and then make changes to it according to your liking. For more on this, continue reading.
Overwatch workshop codes: How to use (PS4, Xbox & PC)
Regardless of what platform you are on, all you need to do to use Overwatch Workshop codes is to head to the Play menu and select the Game Browser option. Here, you will see a list of games that are currently available for you to join, but that’s not our point of interest right now. Follow the given steps for a clear understanding-
1) Click on the Create button.
2) Next, you will be taken to the custom game lobby where you can invite players.
3) Find the Settings button there and click on it.
4) Now, a new menu will appear. Here, instead of clicking on the Workshop button which is quite tempting, you have to click on the Import Code button on the right side of your screen next to the Save preset button.
5) After this, enter the corresponding workshop code and the rules will be set automatically. You can then customize them even further, or play the game as per the workshop code. Visit here for some of the popular workshop codes in Overwatch.
So, this is how you can use Workshop codes in Overwatch. For more such articles, make sure to stay tuned with us on Vabsaga.