In the Pokemon series, Drifloon is known for its unsettling Pokedex entries. It has become a hallmark Ghost-type Pokémon because to its enigmatic atmosphere and reputation in both anime and games. In Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl, catching this Ghost/Flying-type cna be difficult. Before Drifloon arrives, the Pokemon demands or compels you to execute a few tasks in a certain order, which might be tough to figure out if you don’t know what you’re doing. Here are some Steps and Tips to Catch a Drifloon.
Unlock condition to encounter a Drifloon:
Here are the steps to unlock the encounters with Drifloons:
- Make your way to Valley Windworks.
- Defeat the Galactic Grunt defending the structure.
- Return to Floaroma Town and turn left on the top left road to Floaroma Meadows.
- Defeat the Galactic Grunts in Floaroma Meadows to obtain the Works Key.
- To heal your Pokémon, go to the Pokémon Center in Floaroma Town; a series of fights is about to begin.
- Return to Valley Windworks and enter the building with the Works Key.
- You must fight multiple Galactic Grunts as well as Mars, one of the four Galactic Team Commanders, in this level.
Notes, tips and advise to catch Drifloon:
- Drifloon will appear next to the long grasses in the area outside the structure at Valley Windworks on Fridays once all of this stage.
- To Catch this Pokemon, we need to go to Valley Windworks on a FRIDAY. This will probably triger an encounter with a Drifloon in the overworld.
- It must be Friday DAYTIME; moreover, if you cleaned all the Team Galactic members from this region on a Friday, you will very certainly have to wait until the next week’s Friday.
- It may be found outside the Power Plant building every Friday from 10 a.m. and 7:59 p.m.
- Do not “cheat” by altering the console’s Time/Date because it will soft lock time generated Pokemon for 24 hours.
- To catch it, make sure you have enough Pokéballs. It is preferable to use Great or Ultra Balls.
- Make a backup before commencing the battle in case you accidently KO Drifloon. If this occurs, simply switch off your console and reload your file to give it another chance.
- Because Drifloon is a Ghost, neither Normal nor Fighting moves will affect it.
- Drifloon spawns at LVL 22 in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Make sure you have a Pokémon that can weaken it.
These are all the steps and tips to capture a Drifloon in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl.