If you’re someone who enjoys playing and/or designing video games, then you must already be aware of Roblox. This unique online gaming platform was made available to users in 2006, and it has only grown exponentially ever since. Unlike other online gaming platforms, Roblox isn’t limited to playing games. You can, in fact, create and design your own games on this platform. The platform currently hosts a number of popular games, such as Jailbreak and Adopt Me! However, one little bump that the players may face on this platform is the frame rate. Typically, Roblox allows players to play games at 60 FPS. But they can use a third-party application, namely Roblox FPS Unlocker, to change this. However, recently a number of players have reported that the Roblox FPS Unlocker is not working as it is supposed to. If you’ve faced this problem, keep reading this article to find out how to fix it.
While Roblox offers a maximum frame rate of 60 FPS, it may not sustain the demand of the players. Thus, the free-to-use third-party FPS unlocker from Axtin is a popular choice among players. This program can be downloaded from GitHub and used without any repercussions. However, the program may not always run as smoothly as you’d expect it to. However, there are a few fixes that you can use to solve this Roblox FPS Unlocker not working issue efficiently.
Roblox FPS Unlocker Not Working Issue: Is There Any Fix Yet? (2023)
If you’re facing this issue while trying to run the program, you can try out the following fixes.
Download the latest version
If you’re using an old version of the FPS Unlocker program, it may not be compatible with the current version of Roblox. To ensure that the program works properly, you need to install the latest version from GitHub using the following steps –
- Visit GitHub and download the latest version of Roblox FPS Unlocker.
- From the zip file, extract the 32-bit or 64-bit files. This choice depends on the OS version of your PC. Once extracted, save these files in a folder.
- Run the executable file of Roblox FPS Unlocker, rbxfpsunlocker.exe when you launch Roblox.
- Downloading the latest version should fix the issue.
Run the program as administrator
You may need to run Roblox FPS Unlocker as an administrator to fix the problem.
- Go to your File Explorer and locate the executable file of Roblox FPS Unlocker (rbxfpsunlocker.exe).
- Right-click on it, and from the context menu, select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click on the checkbox corresponding to the “Run this program as an administrator” option.
- Next, simply click on Apply and then select OK to save your changes.
Disable Real-time Protection
Sometimes, the Windows Defender antivirus system can detect FPS Unlocker as malware, thereby restricting its functioning. So, you need to disable the Real-time Protection option to fix the issue. To do so, head to Windows Security, go to the Virus and Threat Protection settings menu, and uncheck the Real-Time Protection option. Now, check if the program runs without any errors.
Well, these are some of the fixes that you can try to fix the Roblox FPS Unlocker not working issue. Hopefully, you’ll be able to fix the problem with the help of this article. And for more such gaming-related guides and articles, keep visiting Vabsaga.