One of the hallmarks of a great game is the allowance made for players to customize in-game settings as much as possible to suit their language, playing skills, and even personal style. Talking about customization allowance for players, imagine how weird it would be playing an interesting game like Spiderman-Remastered exclusively in English when we all know the Spiderman franchise has become a global household name. It is only fair and reasonable that players across the world get to play and enjoy the Spiderman Remastered version in an audio language they are familiar with, or a close substitute at the very least.
That being said, there is good news as the game was released with many international languages supported, and you can easily change the audio language in-game. In the course of the article, we will walk you through how to change the audio language in Spiderman Remastered PC. Here we go.
Spiderman Remastered PC: How to Change Audio Language?
The guide here is for fans using PC to play Spiderman Remastered. Let’s get to the steps:
1) Launch Steam.
2) Go to Library and scroll to the game title.
3) Right-click on it and select Properties.
4) Navigate to ‘Language’ on the new window displayed on the right.
5) Select the ‘Language’ option and click on the first displayed language.
6) This will show a dropdown with various language options to choose from.
7) Select the language of your choice and wait for the selected language to get downloaded. It shouldn’t take long, depending on your internet connection.
8) Launch the game and play in your preferred language audio.
Some players have found alternative means of downloading zipped audio files for the game. Although we do not recommend the alternative due to the potential risks including exposure to malware, here is how some players go about it:
1) Download the game language pack. Most players using this alternative method get the game language pack from the RIN forum
2) Unzip it and move the file to the ‘asset_archive’ subfolder in the game installation folder.
3) Edit the ‘flt,ini’ file in the game root to the name of the language, writing everything in lowercase.
4) Restart the game and you are good to go.
It should be noted that although the game supports many languages, not all of them have audio support. Here is a list of the languages that do support audio in the game:
5) Spanish (Spain)
9) Portuguese (Portugal)
10) Portuguese (Brazil)
12) Spanish (Latin America)
Spiderman Remastered is currently available for PC and PS5. We believe this guide has helped you with all the steps on how to switch the game language to your preferred option. Kindly share this article with friends, and stay in touch with Vabsaga so you get to see more gaming updates like this. Enjoy your game.