The well-received single-player roguelike game The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is an action RPG Shooter with pixel-style artwork just like Indie games. Players can find random treasures that allow Isaac to transform, and obtain unique abilities in order to face deadly creatures and eventually his own family. The game became popular among the masses for its unique story, roguelike elements, 500 hours of gameplay, perfect optimization, and amazing soundtracks. You can always find something new in the game that captivates players
towards it like finding secrets, learning item synergies, power-ups, and many more that increase the replayability value of this game. Recently, players are experiencing a lot of crashes and bugs in the game, particularly in Knife Piece 2 area, and have no way of bypassing this error. Read on more to know more about the bug and if it can be fixed to get past the area.
The source of the bug in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
After the v1.7.5 update of the game, players who were exploring the knife piece area 2 always crashes at the same level, which renders them incapable of obtaining key piece 2. Lately, players have reported even more bugs in other sequences of the game too like Mom’s shadow sequence and Tainted Lazarus (flip item) crashes the game in some rooms.
Is there a fix for the bugs
Noticing the plight of its fans, the developers of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth released a huge v1.7.5 update that has made changes and fixed several annoying bugs. The latest update addresses several aspects of the game such as visuals, gameplay, newer additions to the game, and language support. Including Knife Piece area 2 and other areas that the game earlier crashed. Here are a few of the changes being made to the game after the update.
- Added 200+ new room layouts
- Added 3 new items to chest pools and boss: Mom’s Ring, Glass Eye, and Stye.
- Added new minimap icons for Tainted ???’s poop pickups
- Players can now find Flip, Crafting, and Sumptorium after unlocked by all characters
- C section is functioning properly and can be obtained after being unlocked.
- Added a birthright effect to all characters that were missing one
- Included a description of every tainted character missing in the character selection menu.
- In the HUD, the lost’s health is now visible
- Updated sprites for Evil Twin, Null, Begotten, Clot, Dukie, Blue Boil, and Tainted Lazarus
You can find a more detailed explanation about all of the bugs ironed out in the game here.