Having to play Tower of Fantasy and experiencing low FPS during gameplay can be frustrating and annoying. In this article, we will be looking at Tower Of Fantasy (TOF) Mobile Best Settings for High FPS & Increased Performance.
Tower of Fantasy is a single and multiplayer video game that is free to play. It was developed by Hotta Studio and published by Perfect World and Level Infinite. The game was released worldwide for mobile devices (Android and iOS), and Windows in August 2022. In the gameplay, the player is in charge of the customized avatar that communicates with non-player characters. Players make use of a variety of weapons to attack enemies during combat. As the game progress, the player takes on the role of a wanderer who explores the globe and engages in combat with enemy forces and mutant creatures. Let’s now look at the best settings for the game.
Tower Of Fantasy (TOF) Mobile Best Settings for High FPS & Increased Performance
There are ways to go about high FPS and increased performance in Tower of Fantasy whether you’re playing on a mobile device or PC. Make sure to play the game in priority mode(on Samsung Devices). This will help to ensure that your mobile phone is focused on your game. To do this:
1) Go to your game plugin and navigate to Priority mode.
2) Now navigate to the Tower of Fantasy game and apply priority mode on it.
3) Also, turn on the background app cleaner option. This is to ensure that your mobile phone is 100% dedicated to your game during gameplay.
4) Anyways, now, launch ToF and head to the Settings menu. At the top left, you’ll see the FPS, CPU, GPU, Temp, and RAM options. For that to be visible, you need to remove the game from Priority mode.
5) Now, head to the Display tab and set the Same Screen Wanderer option (this has to do with the number of people you see on your screen when playing) to 10 for better performance.
6) For Advanced Settings, we recommend the Medium/High preset for a high-end phone and Low for an entry-level mobile phone.
7) For Material Quality, go with Medium. This helps to boost your FPS.
8) For the Vegetation detail, choose the Low option.
9) View distance is the parameter that will take most of your resources with the resolution. Set View Distance at Medium.
10) For Post-production, we recommend you go with Low, this will help boost your FPS.
11) For Resolution, go with HD.
12) For FPS, this depends on the kind of phone you use. You can set it at 60, 90, 45 0r 30.
13) If you are using a new phone, turn on the Shading option and if you’re playing on a very old phone, we recommend that you put it off.
Stay in touch with Vabsaga for more gaming updates, and kindly share this article with friends.