Errors have become accepted but nevertheless frustrating parts of video games. Most of them have readily available fixes while some like the error 1-1013 in UNDECEMBER have to be explored by players for possible solutions. In this article, we will discuss how to fix UNDECEMBER illegal use detected error 1-1013 and other relevant tips you should know.
Unfortunately, there is no official solution by the developers for this but we believe one or more permanent fixes are in the works. However, many players who encountered the error have made public some of the steps they took to resolve it. Let’s discuss the possible fixes to this UNDECEMBER error.
UNDECEMBER Illegal Use Detected Error 1-1013: How to Fix It
We will drop the proven ones right away, but it should be noted one or more of these steps may not work for you. We recommend you try one step after the other till the error clears. That being said, let’s get right to the possible fixes.
Step 1) Reboot the System
Rebooting is a basic step to fixing most glitches and errors in video games and other software. Reboot your PC or your mobile device, and then check if the error message is still displayed. If it is, then it’s time to take another step.
Step 2) Remove Ad blocks
Ad-blocking software on your device might be the issue as claimed by some players. We suggest you disable ad blockers and then check if the error is cleared.
Step 3) Disable Windows Firewall/VPN
We should state from the onset this step is risky, which is why we recommend you only run this temporarily for the duration of the game.
1) Start by navigating to Settings via the App tray or Start button, then click on Update & Security.
2) Next, scroll to Windows Security and then Firewall & Network Protection.
3) Now, select a network profile which could be a domain, private, or public network.
4) Under the selected network profile, switch the setting to OFF and try running the game.
5) Also, make sure that you are not using any VPN while trying to access the game.
Step 4) Turn Off Windows Defender Antivirus
This will make your device vulnerable to threats, which is why we recommend you keep it short and temporary.
1) First, navigate to Windows Security and then Virus & Protection.
2) Then scroll over to Manage Settings and select Real-time Protection, and then set it to OFF.
These steps have been proven to fix the error for most players. We will bring you more updates on this as they are rolled out. Meanwhile, stay in touch with Vabsaga so you don’t miss them, and kindly share this article with friends.