Dragon Ball Legends is an action mobile game with 3D visuals and animation. In this article, we will look at a very important question asked by fans of the game; what do the colors mean in Dragon Ball Legends? This question has been on the minds of DBL players for quite some time and we will be glad to quench your curiosity. Quick fact, Dragon Ball Legend was jointly developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment and Dimps. The game was released for Android and iOS in May 2018.
Dragon Ball Legends admittedly has more features, terms, and overall, many symbols than most games- from stars to crystals and numerous others. This among many other things is the reason the game has been so popular with a stable and increasing fan base. One of these features is the use of color codes to classify elements in the game. We will break this further shortly.
What do the Colors mean in Dragon Ball Legends
In the game, the player takes the role of the most famous characters from the anime. The game features elements of different colors which are used to improve the ways each character is chosen. There are up to 7 elements in the Dragon Ball Legend game that a character can be represented. Below is the list of the colors and their representation-
- Green: This element gives the character different types of buffs. Purple Element is unaffected by Green Element, however, Green Element is effective against Blue Element.
- Blue: This element releases a massive kind of ability when used in battle. They are only available to unique characters. While ineffectual to Green Element, Blue Element is effective against Red Element.
- Purple: Green and Purple elements work well together, whereas Yellow and Purple elements don’t work well together.
- Red: This is used to deliver a confusing attack to the enemy. Yellow and Blue are the only elements that Red is effective against.
- Yellow: Purple Element is more resistant to the Yellow Element than the Red Element is.
- Dark: This element is weak against the Light element and is effective against all other element colors.
- Light: Characters with the Light element are effective against characters with the Dark element while remaining neutral to all other elements. Only Shallot, the game’s protagonist, is a light element character at the moment.
This article explained everything about what the Colors mean in Dragon Ball Legends. So, all you have to do now is remember them and how they apply in the game. Kindly share this article with everyone, and stay in touch with Vabsaga for more updates.