It is no news that the Xbox Series X & S consoles are by far the best gaming console developed by Microsoft. The updated versions of these consoles have varieties of new features and developments. A very distinct feature in the Xbox Series X & S consoles is Quick Resume which enables gamers to switch between games quickly and carry on where they left off even after resetting their device. Also, gamers have the ability to immediately resume games from the save state. However, in this article, we will be looking at how to disable quick resume on Xbox Series X & S consoles.
Most gamers really love the quick resume feature because it allows them to carry out a variety of tasks like picking up where they left off in the game without stress. Most times this feature can occasionally result in a number of errors, bugs, and glitches for the games that use it. These issues leave gamers frustrated and eager to know how to stop the said feature on Xbox Series X & S.
Xbox Series X & S: How to Disable Quick Resume?
To be able to disable quick resume on the Xbox Series X & S console, follow these steps.
1) The first step is to click on the Xbox button on your Xbox controller and a Guide menu will immediately pop up, then navigate to the My Games & Apps tab on your guide menu and click on it.
2) Next, look for the list of games that makes use of the quick resume feature in your My games & apps section.
3) Now, look for the game you would want to disable the quick resume on in the My games & apps option.
4) Next is to highlight the game you wish to disable the feature on and hit the Menu button which opens up a pop-up menu.
5) On this pop-up menu, click on Remove from Quick Resume.
6) Go to the My Games & Apps section on your guide menu and restart the game.
You should also note that when you launch a game on the Xbox Series X & S console for the first time, the quick resume feature will be immediately enabled. To disable it, you’ll have to manually turn it off using the above-mentioned steps.
Kindly share this article in your gaming community and don’t forget to stay in touch with Vabsaga for more gaming tips and updates.