The main difference between your game setup and the pro gamers you watch could be game settings. Optimizing your PC to run the game more smoothly will guarantee a more pleasant gaming experience. If you have been searching for the best settings for Subnautica Below Zero that fixes lag & provides high FPS, you have landed on the right page as we will walk you through the steps involved.
Subnautica: Below Zero is available for various consoles and PC, but it is necessary we focus on the settings for PC users. Let’s get to the main topic at hand.
Best Settings For Subnautica Below Zero To Fix Lag & Get High FPS
Before going further, the very first thing to do is perform a clean boot of your PC. This will help resolve software conflicts by restarting all components of your PC. You will observe a boost in your PC startup time when you are done. Anyways, after this, follow the given steps-
Windows Graphic Settings
1) First, navigate to the search bar and input ‘Graphic Settings’, then click on the result.
2) Ensure Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is set to ‘On’, then scroll down a bit and click on ‘Browse’ right below Desktop App. This will bring up a window for you to select the game as an addition to the Graphics Performance preference. Navigate to the game installation folder, and then select the game’s .exe file.
3) Now click Options and select High Performance, and then restart your system.
1) Start by launching your File Explorer and navigating to ‘This PC’.
2) Then go to Properties and scroll over to Advanced System Settings, and then Performance Settings.
3) On the menu that pops up, select ‘Adjust for better performance’ and click on Apply.
4) Still on the pop-up menu, click on ‘Advanced’ and scroll down, and select ‘Programs’
5) Now, click on Change and uncheck ‘Automatically manage paging file size for all drives’ and select the drive on which your game is installed.
6) Next, select Custom size and set Maximum Size according to the RAM you have installed on your system, preferably 3x of your RAM size.
7) Apply settings and restart your PC.
Change Priority Settings
1) Launch the game and minimize it to desktop using the Windows + D keys.
2) Then right-click on your taskbar and select Task Manager.
3) Now select the game and click on Details, then click on .exe file and set its priority to ‘High’.
Make sure that your GPU drivers are always up-to-date as they play a major role in running the game smoothly on your PC. You can head to the official website of your GPU manufacturer and download the latest drivers for your GPU.
Keep in touch with Vabsaga for more updates, and kindly share this article with friends. Have a great gaming session.