Forza Horizon 5 has one of the best realism in racing games. Its abundance of content and various exotic cars add a fresh feeling to the game and makes it stand out from the rest of the racing sims. It expands on everything the previous game had and made it better. Like the vast Mexico map, new events, challenge series, and plenty of rare cars to unlock and drive. The game features 15 new Forza Edition cars that are currently available in the game and possesses their perks and this article will delve into everything you need to know about exclusive rides in FH 5 and the ones that are best suited to compliment your playstyle.
Forza Horizon 5 cars and their perks
With the game’s updated approach to seasons, you can expect the game will add many new cars and events in its upcoming seasons along with other stuff. Currently, the game contains 17 Forza exclusive cars and we’re going to explain every perk and what to expect from each of them.
- Chevrolet Corvette 1953 Forza Edition: One of the old school and classic cars in the game, using this car will grant you a clean skill boost perk. Perfect for performing clean racing skills or overtakes.
- Exomotive Exocet off-road Forza Edition: If wreaking havoc or causing destruction is your thing in Forza Horizon 5, it is one of the cheapest and durable cars that boast destructive skill boosts.
- Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition: Very similar to Corvette 1953, you can get a clean skill boost when driving it, and if upgraded properly it is much faster.
- Mercedez Benz AMG CLK GTR Forza Edition: One of the best cars in the game, this one comes with a Speed Skill boost that is perfect for long-distance races like the goliath run.
- Mercedez Benz #24 Tankpool24 racing truck Forza edition: Like the Exomotive, this variant of the truck boasts destructive skills.
- Meyers Manks Forza Edition: Similar to tankpool and exomotive, Meyers Manks is another vehicle that boasts destructive skills
- Nissan Fairlady Z Forza Edition: This car offers event XP boosting that’ll yield larger points when doing events like Cross Country.
- Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition: This exotic vehicle possess clean skills boosts
- Pontiac Firebird Trans AM GTA Forza Edition: This car is suited for drift events as it has a Drift Skill boost perk
- Volkswagen Beetle Forza Edition: This car features Speed Skill boost perk
- BMW X5M 2011 Forza Edition: This car has an Event XP boost perk
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Forza Edition: Using this car in-game features Skill Boost perk in the game.
- Racing Puma Forza Edition; This vehicle comes with a Stunt skill boost.
- Dodge Charger R/T Forza Edition: This car comes with Drift Skill Boost Perk
- Morris Minor 1000 Forza Edition: This car offers a Credit Boost Skill perk that’ll award you with more credits after races.
There are other two cars that are currently not accessible or rumored to be included in the game later like Mercedes AMG one Forza Edition and Ford Coupe.